Japan Tobacco International Job Circular noticed new job circular at jobs.jti.com. JTI Job circular Offer Vacancy in Bangladesh. Japan Tobacco International Career updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience , Age Limit update by banglanewsbd.net . Read below this short Information about Jti Bangladesh Job Circular 2020 Company jobs and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before the Job Deadline.
JTI Job Circular 2020
Most of the job seeker find Japan Tobacco International Job in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.Japan Tobacco International JTI Job Circular Information.
Organisation/Company Name : Japan Tobacco International Ltd.
Total Vacancies : Check this circular
Post Name : Corporate Security Manager
Job Type : Full Time
Minimum Educational Qualification : Graduation from any discipline
Salary : Mention below post
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
Gender : Male/Female
Official Website : https://jti.com
Experience : Common law qualified lawyer with at least 07 years of experience
Job Source : https://jobs.jti.com
Application Deadline : 28th November 2020
Japan Tobacco International full Description & Requirements.
In line with agreed Corporate Security Policy, act as Manager in Corporate Security for JTI Bangladesh with delegated responsibility from Country Corporate Security Manager – to provide a risk-based security service to protect JTI personnel, assets, products, information and operational activities against injury, reputation, damage or loss, leading the Investigation and coordinate the Corporate Security Associates/ Specialists. Also support JTI personnel on arrival and departure from Dhaka, JTI Corporate Events/ and provide effective, legal and ethical liaison with Bangladesh law enforcement agencies to assist Corporate Security support JTI Bangladesh operations. This is to be achieved across both Market and GSC/Manufacturing and is to be achieved in a strictly business aligned manner and with the positive business enabling philosophy embraced in the JTI Corporate Security Policy.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide timely advice based on analysis/assessment of security risk / threat and impact to enable well informed business decisions to protect the supply chain and reduce risks to the storage and transport of finished goods, semi-finished goods, NTMs, leaf and machinery in the supply chain within both the Market and GSC/Manufacturing.
- Develop and execute security plans and business-aligned security measures and procedures to meet Market and GSC/Manufacturing business objectives ensuring compliance with JTI and Corporate Security standards via successful audit track record.
- Implement necessary security countermeasures, based on existing Corporate Security policy and physical security guidelines and industry best practices and J-SOX annual audit recommendations. Carry out IM and non-IM security audits and self-certifications as required by the Country Corporate Security Manager.
- Manage all aspects of assets and supply chain security for both Market and GSC/Manufacturing, including supervise the contracted guard force, destruction of finished goods and NTM’S, access control systems, alarm systems, CCTV camera installations, and other security systems, processes and procedures, transport security and field sales force security.
- Working closely with Country Corporate Security Manager in preparation of Crisis Management plans, and crisis management awareness and training in support of the local Security Risk management Committee.
- Plan and conduct security and supply chain investigations and reviews of security breaches as directed by the Country Corporate Security Manager, Factory Operations Director and Regional Corporate Security Director.
- Maintain effective trusted network relations with Law Enforcement Agencies, appropriate authorities and security and emergency services and professionals from other companies as well as manage security suppliers, guards, and monitor the effectiveness of, contracted services and review service scopes and Service Level Agreement.
- Assist the General Manager with the protection of executives (including expatriates who have additional exposures), employees, customers, stakeholders & visitors as well as carrying out, continually review and maintaining currency of risks to employees, assets and the business, and risk mitigation measures across both Market and GSC/Manufacturing
- Planning and implementing a security awareness/training program within the Market and GSC/Manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge of physical security, access control and CCTV systems
- Good investigation and interview skills
- Ability to establish the facts of security incidents, record and escalate them accurately
- Ability to prepare to comprehensive report with appropriate findings, recommendations and action plan
- Knowledge of security issues of Information and Cyber Security
- Expert in Communication, Negotiation and influencing skills
Qualifications & Skills
- Graduation from any discipline
- At least 8 years’ experience with a military/law enforcement/intelligence organization or private sector corporate security organization
- At least two years’ experience in oversight of or leading a guard force or similar team
আবেদনের পূর্বে নিচের অংশটুকু পড়ুন ।
Recommended another job Here ==> British American Tobacco Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
Check New Job Circular: FAO Job Circular 2020
Hope you read Japan Tobacco International Job Circular News on my website at www.banglanewsbd.net . For Next Updates about Japan Tobacco International (JTI) Jobs in Bangladesh will be found in this page. You May Bookmark this website on Your Browser. Feel free to share this jobs on your Social site like Facebook,Twitter and gets daily updates from our Website. Thanks for Stay with Us.