Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) published New job vacancy Notice at www.bdrcs.org. Carbon Engineering Bangladesh Job Circular 2020. BDRCS job circular offer 01 New vacancy in this post. Bachelor`s Degree in Social Science student can apply this Bangladesh Red Crescent Society job circular 2020. You have to complete your BDRCS online application before 22 October 2020.
BDRCS Job Circular 2020
Bangladesh Red Crescent Society Job Notice, Exam Admit Card, Written Exam result published by www.bdrcs.org . When BDRCS official website published New Recruitment notice then you can also check BDRCS updates at banglanewsbd.net . Bangladesh Latest Company jobs circular of BDRCS Full information available here. Let`s Check below BDRCS Job Information in October 2020.
Organisation Name : Bangladesh Red Crescent Society
Positions: Project Manager (Healthcare)
Number of Vacancy: 01
Required Experience: See the Circular for your Position(s)
Educational Qualification : Mention on circular image
Apply Method: Online
Official website : www.bdrcs.org
Publication Date: October 15, 2020
Application Deadline: 22 October 2020
For more information see below this original circular
- Project/ Program : Cox`s Bazar Health Care Project
- Reporting to : Director Health.
- Duration of contract : 1 Year (with possibility of extension).
- Age limit : 28 to 40 years (age limit will be relaxed in case of potential candidate) .
- Duty station : Dhaka (with frequent visit to Cox`s Bazar project area).
- Responsible for overall operation of the project and work under the BDRCS Health Director’s supervision.
- Regular coordination with ICRC and implement the projects according to the policies and mandates mutually agreed by BDRCS and the ICRC.
- Supervise medical and non-medical staff of the project and provide them proper guidelines.
- Execute and coordinate administrative and program related activities belong the project.
- Monitor and follow up the progress of the field activities through frequent field visit.
- Monitor and follow up the program budget according to the mutually agreed project agreement and the budget allocation.
- Develop and maintain contacts with internal and external stake holders.
- Assess the needs of the Health Complexes (Ukhia and Teknaf) and finds appropriate solutions.
- Report writing including monthly and annual reporting of the project.
- Assist the organization on occasion, in times of national, international, local emergencies or major disasters.
- Represent BDRCS healthcare project in different internal and external forums.
- Support BDRCS Health Director to mainstream the project in BDRCS.
- Monitor and validate projects bills and vouchers and have good control over the finance of the project.
- Any other responsibilities given by the authority.
- MBBS from recognized Medical College.
- MPH from recognised University.
For Apply You have to Ready your CV.If You want to apply www.bdrcs.org you have to visit there official website . You can Also download Bangladesh Red Crescent Society Job Circular Application Form at banglanewsbd.net . For Next Updates about BDRCS job circular,Notice,Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us.